Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Vegas, Baby!


So, I know, we only live about, oh, two hours from Las Vegas. But it's still Vegas, and I went 'crazy tourist' with the camera! We just went down for the day, and spent a few hours just walking around. It was HOT, but still enjoyable! Hope you enjoy the pics!


There's an "M" in all of us!
The "Eiffel Tower"
The big motorcycle coming out of the Harley Davidson Cafe roof.

'Big' would definitely be the theme in Vegas.

We made our server at Cheesecake Factory in Caesar's take this dorky pic of us!



Here is more big stuff! The piano is a lot harder to play with just your feet!
Try playing chopsticks like this!


The big, plush, Harry Potter inspired Spider!
Ryan, the caveman, with his friends.


2 comments:

Erin said...

That is the coolest piano I've ever seen. Wish I could've bee nthere to play a duet! What a fun little trip. The only time I have been to Vegas was when we drove there from SLC to catch a plane to Florida, and then to the Bahamas. Another one of my Dad's money saving trips! We drove down the strip on our way to the airport.

Erin said...

Sorry I didn't talk to you more on the phone when I called the house in Emery. I was freaking out about Celia, again. I feel like I call my mom every day with some other thing that is scaring me. Anyway, I'd love to chat with you sometime. Do you have an instant messaging program on your computer?