Monday, December 1, 2008

Tree Time!

It takes me less and less time each year I do a tree. That either means that I'm caring a little less each time or that practice makes perfect! Ha ha. I think it turned out OK! This one I spent about 1 hour doing today(I don't count the half hour that I spent yesterday wrapping the tree in ribbon only to find out that I had about three yards too little to cover the tree!). No matter how long it takes, I always love the finished product of a pretty Christmas tree!

4 comments:

Makayla Steiner said...

Where were you with these tree talents when I was co-chairing the THS festival of trees??? I'm a horrid tree decorator. I stand back and take the pictures. LOL

Your tree is very lovely. :)

Jayelle said...

Haha...well, while you were being a responsible representative of our age group during high school, I was being a selfish teenager! So, I was probably playing around while you were working so hard and snapping the photos! But, since I'm working on being more responsible, if there's ever a time when I can help you decorate in the future, I'd be glad to help! LOL

Lisa said...

It looks beautiful!! I wish ours was that good!!

Rach Williams said...

Pretty pretty! Remind me one more time, how long have you been married? I am pathetic, I know, because I always get on your blog expecting to see a baby icon or something indicating a little fetus. Just checkin. Haha.