Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Time to Add the Ticker

Ah! We made it through the first three months, and we have a good, strong heartbeat (plus, I've only gained one pound :) so I consider it time to share the good news! Ryan and I are very excited, as are our families. I have a feeling that this little one is going to be a spoiled one...just a hunch. We have a great doctor who has been so willing to discuss anything that we are concerned about and I feel a lot better about the whole process after our appointment today. And we only have ONE heartbeat...so that is good. There's nothing like having the doctor cheerfully saying to you "Oh, let's see if there's more than one!" Wow. I think MY heart stopped for a minute while he looked. LOL. Hope you're all as excited as we are!

10 comments:

Makayla Steiner said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Aubrey said...

I can't even stand it! It's really true now that the ticker is up.. ;) I'm so excited to hear about all the different things and see you grow! Congrats on the one pound. You sound like you are keepin it healthy!

Jayelle said...

Oh you guys crack me up. Makayla...I hope that is a good AAAAAHHHHH! :)
Aub...I'm pretty sure the one pound is more a result of me eating nothing with any nutritive value of any kind than actually keeping it healthy, but I'm working on nutrition now that I actually feel like eating again!
James...You are hilarious. And I'll give you this one...you totally called it!

Makayla Steiner said...

It was a very excited "AAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

:)

When is your actual due date? And are you guys going to find out what it is, or are you going to be surprised?

Jayelle said...

Due date is January 1st...And even if we end up in the hospital for Christmas or New Year's, it'll be ok! And yes, definitely finding out. Surprises are overrated. :) We should find out at our August appt. Yay!

Lindsay Ann Rasmussen said...

CONGRATS!!! Good luck with everything!!!

Kristi said...

That is so exciting!!! Congrats!!! You are going to be such a good mom!!

Ry and Monica said...

so exciting! hope you are feeling well...keep us updated :)

Amanda said...

That is so exciting Jayelle! Congrats! Enjoy being pregnant, it's just such a fun experience!

Burtonfam said...

How exciting! Can't wait to meet the cute little bambino! Are you finding out if it's a boy or girl or getting surprised! Love you guys!