Monday, August 24, 2009

Boy oh Boy...

Boy oh boy...it's a girl!
Doctor: "Well, I wouldn't stake my life on this one, but I'm pretty sure it's a girl."
So, sorry for all those who voted for a boy! Ryan claims to have had a 'gut feeling' that it was a girl. I didn't have a 'gut feeling'...go figure. LOL. And I just love our doctor. He called our baby a "little rascal" because she is facing my back, which obviously would make it difficult to determine the gender. He acted quite certain, but we are so excited that it won't really matter if we end up taking home a little boy in a little pink outift come January!

4 comments:

Rach Williams said...

YEAH! I am so excited. I admit that I was amongst those that voted "male." Who knows, if that Doc won't stake his life on it, then neither will I! I am still convinced that you are having a boy! Hahaha.

Makayla Steiner said...

YAY for girls! Having a girl first can be helpful for so many reasons (says the female child who is the oldest in her family...lol).

Aubrey said...

i'm gonna pee my pants I'm so excited!! Well, maybe not but I'm so happy! Our girls will be friends. Any names yet? I know its early but this is the funnest part.!!
Oh, Jenny's baby didn't cooperate and she has to wait 2 more weeks to find out! I would die!

mike prince said...

From Shelly Prince.....
Jayelle Congrats on the Baby (girl!) I just love what you have done to the nursery... great job!!!! You are a creative gal. I bet you are so excited, good luck with everything!