Monday, March 8, 2010

I've Been Found Out

Hello! This is Olivia speaking and I just want you all to know that I am so smart! I have my mommy pretty much all figured out! I have found that as long as I don't sleep for any substantial length of time (day or night) my mommy will be so tired that she'll let me do anything I want! These things include, but are not limited to:
  • sucking on my empty bottle because I'm not hungry, but I don't really like those binkie things
  • sleeping whereever I so desire (usually in my bouncer chair), and
  • eating small amounts at (very) frequent, random intervals.

This awesome pattern will continue for the foreseeable future, since I am only at the peak of my contentment while riding in the car and being held completely upright...neither of which are very conducive to Mommy and Daddy getting much R&R. I love my life!

Mommy speaking: I love, love, love my beautiful baby girl, but I think I may need to read some parenting books after all. :)

0 comments: