Friday, October 1, 2010

Update

Things are pretty routine with us these days! There is nothing new and exciting, but here are a few of the highlights of our lives right now:

  • Olivia is crawling everywhere. I have got to figure out a way to keep this child contained! Ideas?

  • Ryan and I went to Tyler's first college band concert last night and it was incredible, save the 20 minute Russian Dance number by the woodwind ensemble. LOL. Tyler isn't a horn major, but he made it into the band and is second chair French Horn. We had a lot of fun being out without the baby.

  • Ryan and I are both getting into the groove of our new jobs. I'm working only Mondays and Saturdays, so I have the rest of the week to do whatever else I get time to do, since I have a twenty-pound shoulder bag (Olivia, although my actual purse may weigh that much at times)that I have to carry around with me everywhere.

  • I am in love with our video baby monitor. It wasn't of much use when Olivia was younger and sleeping right next to me, but now that she's in her own room (and standing in her bed) it's so fun to watch her crawl around her bed and pull herself up (oh, and Ryan's personal favorite, "stinkbug" position. LOL). It was a gift (pricey) but I think it would be totally worth it. Now, if only it had a record button!

1 comments:

Aubrey said...

We love the stink bug too!! I can't tell you how many pictures we have of our kids in that position. haha. Good to hear you are happy.