Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Heartbeat

Just a quick update today. We went to the doctor this morning and got to hear our baby's heartbeat. It was great. I could really hear it this time. With Olivia I just heard the whooshing and kept waiting for something that sounded like a heartbeat. And, I have another UTI. I had one last month when we went in for the first time, and didn't have any symptoms then, either. It's kind of scary to me that I can have an infection and not even know, but I'll just know to keep a closer eye on it now. I was starting to have a little back pain this time, so I kind of knew something was up. Another round of the horse pills for this momma. And I see lots of cranberry juice in my future. :)

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I suffer from chronic UTIs. It was the same thing when I was pregnant. It doesn't necessarily mean that you have a full blown infection, rather that you are more susceptible so your tests give a false positive or detect them quicker before symptoms are able to present. Just keep tabs on them and track them well because, without meds, I now have symptoms everyday. Thank heavens for western medicine.

brittney said...

Aw! It is so neat to hear the heartbeat! I have only heard the twins once, but since they do an u/s everytime I get to see it... just not the same;)