Thursday, January 3, 2013

This is for you, Makayla :)  So... I had a spare minute tonight (!) and logged into this blog for the first time in over a year.  It was SO fun to read my old posts about my last pregnancy and Olivia's milestones.  It is a great journaling tool, and I want those memories for myself and for my children.  So here's to my one and only New Year's resolution: Blog at least once a month, possibly two or three times.  Once I figure out blogger's new design tools, I'll change my background and stuff (what was I thinking with the pastel? I hate pastel! LOL), but until then, I'll just focus on updating.


Oh, and just a little bonus for those of you who are actually still following/reading: 
Baby #3 will be here in August :) Shhhh...it's a secret :)

4 comments:

Makayla Steiner said...

YAY! For blogging, for kid stories, and for BABY #3!!!

McGinnis Family said...

Ohhhhhhh, Jayelle!!!! That's so dang EXCITING!!!! Good for you woman! I can't wait! I love your guts and CONGRATS!!!!!

Jayelle said...

Thanks, guys! I'm sicker than a dog but hoping that wears off soon. :-)

Kristi said...

How fun! Congrats! That's when my sister is due also!