Saturday, October 8, 2011

Family Photos







I'm so pleased with how these turned out. Ryan's amazing friend, Debbie, took these for us last Sunday. We've never had pictures taken with the kids, so it was a little stressful trying to get everyone ready. I was so nervous that someone was going to puke all over themselves or me that I didn't get the kids in their clothes until we were in the parking lot of the park. But it was totally worth it when I saw these yesterday. Now we're set on pictures for another year!

2 comments:

Makayla Steiner said...

Cute, cute, cute!

By the way... I LOVE the name Gabriel.

And do your kids have middle names?

Jayelle said...

Awwww thanks! If only you knew how long it took us to come up with his name! Literally a week before he came we still couldn't agree! His middle name is Ryan and Olivia's is Grace :)