Sunday, October 19, 2008

Brian Comes Home


It was so much fun to see Brian again after two long years in the Philippines. We had a good weekend with him when he got home. After he got that 'missionary-in-the-headlights' look out of his eyes, we had a good time listening to his stories and looking at his pictures. This pictures is of my dad and all of my brothers in the chapel after sacrament meeting the Sunday after Brian's return. Apparently you aren't supposed to take pictures in the chapel...who knew! Oh well! It's such a cool picture with their white shirts lined up in a row, so I couldn't resist.




4 comments:

Makayla Steiner said...

You aren't supposed to take pictures in retail stores either. Some lady had a fit at me when I took a picture of Spencer in an Old Navy store in New York. :)

I'm glad Brian is home - how fun for your family!!!

Erin said...

My family said they really enjoyed his talk in church. I'm so excited to have my brother come home! Those are cool pictures anyway.

Rach Williams said...

Congrats girl, holy crap we are getting old, eh!! love ya.

Lisa said...

It is so fun to see these pictures! It is so fun to have him return. I am excited to see him again, I have not seen him since we were both in Hawaii...a long time ago.