Sunday, October 5, 2008

General Conference

I always love conference weekends. I worked all day yesterday, and I haven't quite gotten to watching the recordings of those 2 sessions yet, but I watched all day today! Now, normally, I'm ashamed to admit, I fall asleep during Sunday afternoon session, but I made it through this time! It was extremely helpful for me to take good notes. That really helped me focus. One of my favorite parts of the conference issue of the Ensign in November and May is seeing what the titles of my favorite talks end up being. I'm sure that you can find those titles if you look online or something, but I think it is much more fun to try and figure it out myself what the titles will be!!! Some, I think, should be pretty obvious, but there were a couple that were a little more obscure! I will have to see how many I actually get right. It did not feel like Sunday at all...probably because of the lack of stress that normally accompanies my Sundays...I loved it!

1 comments:

Makayla Steiner said...

Favorites from Saturday:

1. President Uchtdorf
2. Elder Holland
3. Elder Wirthlin

Favorite from today:

1. President Eyring
2. President Monson

I always fall asleep on Sunday afternoon session also, which annoys me. I have found that, for now, the only thing that works for me is to turn on my radio and either clean, or do something else while I listen.