Thursday, January 22, 2009

Two Years In the STG

It's hard to believe that we've been in Saint George two years tomorrow. Well, technically, we moved here on January 13th (lucky number 13) but I absolutely do not count the two weeks that I spent in a motel room as part of our lives here! I'm sure that our parents (who helped us move down) are glad that we decided to stay awhile considering the things that they went through to get us here! LONG STORY(and it just kept getting longer, huh honey.)! All the stumbling stones along the way are, I'm sure, what made the actual date so memorable! It is just a beautiful place to live and I feel blessed to be here! We have been priviledged to meet some awesome people since we've been here, we have an awesome ward and it's just been good all around. So, I think we should celebrate...and go to Chili's(LOL...see previous post).

3 comments:

Makayla Steiner said...

I loved living in St. George! It was a very good place to be a little kid. :)

Lisa said...

Yay! That is so awesome, I am glad you have lived there longer too. I was so excited to leave Rexburg but now I miss it. I should have appreciated all I had there a lot more than I did.

Aubrey said...

Can't believe it's been that long. I remember when you first started at the salon. BTW We always celebrate at Chili's. That's why it's a celebration, cuz you don't need to worry about the calories!! We went there Wednesday to celebrate Ty's news.
hehe