Friday, February 6, 2009

Short Visit!

It was so fun to see my grandparents before they left for Nauvoo this week. They were originally going to leave this weekend, but things got moved up, so we made a quick trip to see them in Tooele as they passed through. We arrived Wednesday night and they left early Thursday morning. The car was packed tight (I can't even imagine packing to be gone for 18 months and having it fit in my trunk!) Now they just have to DRIVE! I hope they make it there quickly and safely. The greatest part is that my parents added them onto their cell phone plan so now we can keep in touch more easily! I love technology!

4 comments:

Makayla Steiner said...

Awwww... your grandparents are so cute!

Jayelle said...

Ya, they're great! I'm so excited to go back and visit one of these days...maybe in the fall when it's not so hot back there!

Makayla Steiner said...

My grandma and I went in June (when I was 16), and it was hot... but I don't recall it being miserable.

Heather said...

Hey Jayelle! Thanks so much for coming to my games! I really appreciate that! :) I wish we could've had more time to visit and catch up a little, but I guess that is how it goes sometimes! And I can still read your blog and keep myself informed...haha, I hope you're doing great! Love you cuz!

-Heather