Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ducks in a row (well...sort of)

So I left for work this morning and I saw a bunch of these ducks by my mailbox! Of course, I couldn't take a picture because obviously, I was driving, and I was sad that I wouldn't be able to share it! But wouldn't you know, they were right there waiting for me when I got home this afternoon. I went out to take a picture and they were quacking like crazy. Now, I am pretty sure it isn't normal for ducks to be camped out on the sidewalk in February, but if it is, don't burst my bubble by telling me!

2 comments:

Me Chelle said...

hi well im was working at a salon called blush but now im at dollar cuts :( i really dont like it how are things with you i seriously miss it there so... much

Jayelle said...

We miss you too! How are you liking the snow? Things are just about the same here, nothing much happening...I'm just waiting for spring to get here!