Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pretty, Pretty Peas?



The subtitle to this post is
"Things you learn from dumping a 2 lb. bag of frozen peas on your kitchen floor".

1. Chances are, you opened the bag a couple weeks ago,just put it back in the freezer to save the rest for later, and didn't put it in a ziploc, or other sealable container. That is so your fault. You shouldn't do it again.


2. Frozen peas sweep up like beads, marbles, other small, hard, round objects. Not very easily, very time consuming.


3. If your kitchen floor is a little warm, you can almost mop while you're sweeping. The peas will begin to thaw while on the floor, creating a little layer of moisture on the floor! Take advantage of killing two birds with one stone.


4. It's Sunday, no shopping. So whatever grand scheme you had for those peas has just been foiled!


5. Dinner would have been so much better with peas!


6. You can't cry over spilled peas. Blog it instead.




6 comments:

Aubrey said...

This is my FAVORITE! So, cute and funny.

Makayla Steiner said...

LOL.


Funny how much of an interruption one bag of spilled peas can be on a Sunday!

Jayelle said...

This just goes to show how much blogging changes the way I think of things! Normally, I would have said bad words and yelled about how messed up dinner was going to be! Now, instead, I take a picture and spend a few minutes on the computer. There is something wrong with me! LOL

Erin said...

Hee hee! LOL. That was a good one. I've noticed that since I started blogging I start thinking of everything in blog mode. I have to bring the camera with me and I'm always thinking of my next post.

Lisa said...

I have totally been there...too many times. I spilled some corn once and Hannah got so excited about it, she was so cute about it.

Erin said...

Hey, go to my blog and click on Andrew and Rachel Ashmore's blog under my Idaho Friends column. Watch the video called "If I were President of the United States". It is hilarious. For some reason, I thought of you while I was watching it and thought, 'hmm, Jayelle would laugh at this'. Check it out!