Friday, February 27, 2009

What's Your Style?

Thanks to my good friend, Makayla, for letting me copy her post from yesterday!
She discovered a website called "Sproost" and it has this cute little quiz you can take that tells you what your decorating style is. If you want to take the quiz (and why wouldn't you? lol)
the link is here.
My style was 50% Mountain Lodge, 25% Nantucket and 25% Southwestern. Pretty sure the leather and warm colors of the Mountain Lodge Style are what gets me, not so much all the wood. The Nantucket style is all about light and airy, which looks nothing like my house now, but if I lived on the beach or in some little cottage that style would definitely be something I would go for! The earthy tones and the different textures of Southwestern have always been something I like. And I just loved looking at all the rooms! I'll probably go back to this site to get ideas for decorations for my house, which can always use some sprucing up.


2 comments:

Aubrey said...

That is really cool.. Decorating seems to be the thing that I'm always working on but never getting any good at. I'm also reluctant to spend money decorating when I know I'm gonna move eventually. Maybe once we buy a house in good 'ol St. George I'll be willing. :)

Jayelle said...

Well, I just have a hard time spending money on decorations when it could be spent on clothes instead! LOL.