Tuesday, July 21, 2009

17 Weeks

Can't believe I made it this far! We went to the doc again today and heard the hearbeat once again (yes, I heard it this time). Next month we get to have our extra fun ultrasound and find out whether we have a lady or a gentleman, but since we'll be out of town the week we are supposed to do it, we have to wait an extra week! Ah! The suspense is killing me. Not that the lack of gender knowledge is keeping me from moving forward with things. We are painting the baby's room tonight. Color: well, it's called 'soar'. Basically the lightest blue that can still be classified as blue. I'm thrilled. I know, blue is a "boy" color, but this is so light, refreshing and calming that I just think it will be perfect even if we come home with a little pink bundle of joy(I'm totally happy either way, but let's be honest here, we don't grow girls very often in either of our families. LOL). So, in response to all the questions about the belly, here is a photo. I will be more diligent from now on, but I haven't felt the need to take pictures until now, because I haven't felt like I looked any different. This tummy just appeared in the last couple weeks, and I'll keep a better record now that I feel like I'm growing!

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Yeah!! So cute!! Finding out the sex is my favorite part! So glad you guys want to know. You are adorable prego!

Makayla Steiner said...

Wouldn't it be funny if you and Ryan ended up with a family full of girls? Lol.

Ry and Monica said...

so fun..you are looking so cute! don't worry about the blue...everything i bought addie is blue...well "turquoise"! carseat, bassinet, swing, you name it. it is perfect for her though.

The Lowe's Journey Together! said...

Look at your CUTE bump!!
Wow totally didn't know you were pregnant but congratulations!! Do you know what you are having yet?

Rach Williams said...

You look so cute as a prego! Congratulations, again :)