Sunday, September 6, 2009

ABCs of Me

My friend Aubrey did this and I thought it was so fun to read!!! Plus, she tagged me...and I have no other thoughts today beyond how quickly the chorister was leading the hymns today in Sacrament meeting...so...
A - Age: 23
B - Bed Size: King...worth every penny. Especially since I've been taking up more and more room lately with my pillow collection(who knew sleeping while pregnant was such a hassle? Especially when I'm so tired all the time?)
C - Chore I Love: Do we LOVE chores? I like feeling like I've accomplished things by crossing things off my chore LIST, but I do not LOVE any chore specifically!
D - Dog's Name: Max. The beagle.
E - Essential Start To My Day: Shower, and I must shampoo my hair EVERY day!
F - Favorite Color: Black or brown.
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - How Many Times Have You Been Outside The USA: Trips back and forth to Canada over the years, and to the Bahamas once.
I - Instruments I Play: Piano, and sort of Organ (I don't think that one counts because I cheat and don't play the pedals:)
J - Job Title: Cosmetologist
K - Kids: 1 little girl on the way(think we've decided on a name...will possibly share soon:)
L - Living Arrangements: Husband, Me, Cat
M - Most Popular Dessert At My House: Ryan likes ice cream, but I prefer cookies or cereal :)
N - Number Of Times I Have Stayed Overnight At The Hospital: 0
O - Outdoor Activity I Have Never Tried, But Would Like To: river rafting or kayaking.
P - Pet Peeve: Wow...where to begin...LOL. It truly bothers me when mothers let their children run around in the salon. Kids are welcome, and there is a place for them to sit and read, but they still need supervision. Peeve over. LOL
Q - Quote From A Movie: "Is there anything on this menu that is not swimming in GRAVY?" Yzma, The Emperor's New Groove
R - Restaurant I Could Eat At Everyday: Pizza Hut...good thing that's not an option every day. LOL
S - Siblings: 4 Brothers
T - Time I Wake Up: As late as I'm allowed...but not usually past 9.
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I love to play with Lego! Having kids is going to be dangerous, because Ryan and I are already looking at all the toys we want to play with!
V - Veggies I Dislike: Red cabbage.
W - What Is My Dream Vacation: Anywhere warm with no cell phone service :)
X - X-rays I Have Had: Just teeth.
Y - Yummy Food I Make: Chicken enchiladas, Chili, Funeral Potatoes (hey, they're yummy to me!)
Z - Zoo Favorite: I haven't been to the zoo in forever, but I do like the felines! Lions and Tigers.
I tag.....Oh, I can't pick! If you feel so inclined, please go for it!

3 comments:

Makayla Steiner said...

N seems that it will change soon. Tee hee. :)

And I like funeral potatoes too. A lot, actually.

And I can't wait to hear the baby name. :D

Jayelle said...

Yes...'T' will be changing soon as well. LOL

Aubrey said...

I knew sleeping while pregnant was a hassle. With Ty, I had to kick Brent completely out of my bed at 7 months just so I could spread out and with Jocelyn, I had to prop up a box fan on my night stand and have it on full blast in my face to keep cool. Crazy!