Sunday, November 22, 2009

Coming to My Ward? BYOS (Bring Your Own Sweater)

I'm becoming one of those people.
You know, the ones who think that their comfort in church comes before everyone else's.
I never knew I could be this hot on a continual basis. I've never been like this before. I used to take a sweater with me EVERYWHERE. Not anymore, friends. I had to sit on the stand for entirety of sacrament meeting today. It's even hotter up there. So...since I wasn't going to be able to sit with him anyway...I made Ryan sit on the bench by the thermostat. And I made him turn it down to medium cold (Hey, I could have had him turn it ALL the way down. Give me some credit). And I made him guard it with his life.
Church was heavenly.

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

That's hilarious!! I remember the heat... It's all that extra blood! Soon soon soon you will be cold once again!

Makayla Steiner said...

LOL. That's great. You're great. I'm sure your ward was thrilled. :)

McGinnis Family said...

Sooooo dang funny! What a smart person you are! I've truly enjoyed working with you during your pregnancy! LOL!

Erin said...

It's a good thing you don't know where the master controls are! LOL. I love going to any church with my Dad, he always messes with the building controls.

Jayelle said...

Oh Uncle Dave. Hilarious! There are master controls??? I could have used that info a few months ago! Then I could change it so that even if the dial said "warmer" it really wouldn't get any warmer!