Sunday, November 29, 2009

Big Bang Theory

I'm feeling selfish. Or perhaps the hormones are finally getting to me and making me extrememly emotional. But things in general definitely feel more impossible these days. And it's not just the tasks that involve moving my body that seem impossible...but those ARE on the list. :)
Every time I think of how frustrated I am with something, I then proceed to think to myself, "If this is hard now, think of how hard it is going to be with a little baby!" Not exactly a healthy thought process, but that's just naturally where it is heading as my 'ticker' counts down. I find myself constantly telling myself that I need to simplify before our baby arrives, but today I am ready to quit EVERYTHING. But I won't. Yet. LOL
As you can see in the picture, we are now at 36 weeks! As you can also see, there is definitely some change needed in the bang area. I thought I wanted to grow them out. That was working ok up until this point. Now they are too long to really sweep to the side. But not long enough to go behind my ear. And I really don't like pinning them to the side. I really like having straight across bangs. But the stubborn side of me keeps reminding myself that I've been growing them for 6 months and cutting them now would be a waste! LOL. Any opinions? Still not sure what direction I'm leaning to right now, but when I had those good ol' straight across bangs, I saved a lot in the make-up department...not having to put any on my forehead. :)

2 comments:

brittney said...

Cut 'em! I loved you with them straight across!

Aubrey said...

My suggestion....

Cut a small amount of them straight across. Then as the bulk grows you will eventually swoop those and it will all sweep really naturally with the short bangs being the shortest layer. Hope that all made sense. WIN/WIN

P.S. You look amazing!! Can't wait for updates on your buddle. Think of you often and KNOW you will be an awesome mom. Pregnancy was a lot harder than motherhood for me too. You will be a natural!