Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Beautifully Crafted Plan...

...is falling apart! Don't worry, all the REALLY important parts of the plan are still in tact (go to hospital, have baby, bring baby home, be a family) but the details have changed slightly, that's all! As of right now, I have a little, tiny baby head tucked neatly into the right side of my ribcage. And according the the ultrasound that was done at our doctor's visit on Friday, the location of my placenta and the level of amniotic fluid will make it not so easy for baby to be turned around from any outside force. So it's up to her and I! I'm trying all these silly little tricks that I am reading about to try and get her to go head down (and, more importantly, stay that way), but we have a C-section scheduled for December 23rd just in case. And if all goes according to the NEW (but not necessarily IMPROVED) plan, baby will be wearing this on Christmas Day.

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

That was Ty's original due date!! That's crazy. I know whatever happens you will just be so thrilled that she's here that it won't even matter. Love you. Good luck and keep me posted!

McGinnis Family said...

I can't believe how close Olivia's birth is! Wow! Very exciting but,you must be very anxious. Good luck and hang in there!

brittney said...

I love to come and check your baby ticker!! It is so exciting she is nearly here. Good luck with everything, and we'll keep praying she turns around;)

Erin said...

I hope all goes well! We love you and are praying for the best!

Lisa said...

Good luck! I love ya and cannot wait to hear the news of her arrival.

Bishop Barney said...

We are soooo happy for all of you, she is absolutely beautiful. We can't wait to see all of you.