Monday, December 14, 2009

The Fun Has Arrived!



She's here! I still can't believe it. I still can't believe I'm here in the hospital with a baby sleeping next to me. She is perfect in every way. Her adorable red hair is amazing. Her little face is so perfectly round and chubby and even her cries are just angelic. I am so proud of Ryan for being so calm and collected through the whole thing. I am so grateful that I did the laundry yesterday, even though it was Sunday and I was going to wait. I am so glad to have had an awesome nurse who just happened to be in doing office work, but was then assigned to us. More of the story to come, but here a some pictures of our darling Olivia Grace, who arrived at 4:46pm today via C-section and weighed in at 7lbs. 1 oz. and 18.5 inches long.

7 comments:

Makayla Steiner said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU! :)

Congratulations to both of you! (Well, all three of you... she did make it here safely, after all.)

krystie said...

congrats!! she is so cute!! what an awesome christmas present!

brittney said...

she is so beatuiful! (and you look great too;) she looks a lot like you. congratulations on your new family member!

Rach Williams said...

OH MY GOSH she looks so much like her mommy. I am so happy for you and your new little family. She is beautiful, congrats you guys! If ever I could do anything to help, please let me know!!! Loves.

Aubrey said...

Thanks for posting fast. I was so excited it was hard to sleep! Congrats congrats! She is so beautiful! I can see you in her already. What a lucky baby! Christmas will be so fun with her here! Hope all went well with the c-section.

Bishop Barney said...

We are sooo happy for all of you, she is absolutely beautiful, we can't wait to see all of you.

Ry and Monica said...

So stinking cute! We will have to get our redheads together someday! Congrats to you and your husband!