Saturday, December 19, 2009

As it turns out...I have much less spare time than I thought I would. I thought being at home with the baby would be a walk in the park. They are supposed to sleep a lot, right? LOL. I had imagined laying in bed all day in my pajamas with my baby and FaceBooking my life away. Well, let's just say that I'm doing none of the above. And, while I am thoroughly enjoying this little sweetheart, I have no time to write all the details that I want to! So pictures it is! (Next order of business: a post about what an awesome [surprisingly so] experience it was bringing Olivia into the world!)















7 comments:

Aubrey said...

She's so beautiful! I love it! Thanks for all the awesome pics. Can't wait to hear the birth story!
You will have more time as you get used to her and she gets used to you!

McGinnis Family said...

she is so adorable and sweet and such a mini-me of YOU!!! She is beautiful and is seriously so angelic! You can't help but smile and feel good all over when you look at her pictures! Oh....we REALLY miss you at work!!!!

Rach Williams said...

Oh my gosh she looks like a Boehmer baby!! I cannot even believe how much she has your features. I am so happy for you guys. Enjoy her while she's little because I hear that they don't stay that way for very long, haha.

MBoehmer said...

what a cutie pie!

Erin said...

Oh what a BEAUTIFUL little girl. I hope you get some sleep soon. Love you.

fff said...

so freaking cute...

Lisa said...

Oh, I want to hold her...She is adorable!