Monday, November 16, 2009

The Countdown


I'm getting antsy...so to get myself through the next 6 weeks, I have come up with a few new ways to count down to D-day. :)
  • 6 more shampoo sets on Beverly & Mary
  • 5 more ward choir practices
  • 21 more hymns to play during sacrament meeting
  • 6 more Relief Society lessons spent wandering the hallway while I'm waiting to play the closing hymn (sitting on those terrible chairs after the first two hours is absolutely torturous. I'm not being dramatic).

  • 5 more doctor's visits(and hopefully only 5 more pounds when I get weighed in at those visits! LOL)

  • 24 more loads of laundry (I know, my 4 loads/week is about to turn into about 10. Oh well!)

  • 6 more times to clean my bathroom. My favorite chore. Yay.

  • 3 more times to fill up with gas

So maybe this'll help me get by during those times when life seems to be in slow motion just when I need it to go by quickly! We'll see! Oh, and now that I see myself in these pictures instead of just in the mirror, I completely understand why I seem to just roll (literally) out of bed most mornings. After all, that's how a soccer ball moves. It rolls. LOL

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

6 weeks!! That flew by...for me anyway. ;) I can not wait to see your little one. I love the list. It's hilarious. You look so great!

Aubrey said...

Oh! You should do a poll and have people guess her birthday! That would be fun. I'm so excited

Jayelle said...

One Poll...coming right up! (As soon as I figure out how to do that...)

Rach Williams said...

You are so close hunny girl! You only have 45 more days!!! WAHOOO! Have you decided on a birth plan? That freaks me out to think about since I've seen so many different kinds I have no idea where to begin. Good luck hun, love ya!

The Lowe's Journey Together! said...

Wow its coming fast for you!! I have a friend who is giving birth to twins right before christmas!! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your child!! I can see why you are ancy!! Look so cute though :)