Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mostly For Mommy and Daddy...












Olivia celebrated Easter this week because she and Mommy were in Tooele last week without Daddy, and Daddy was really excited for 'Baby's First Easter'. He is such a good daddy. Just in case you're wondering...Yes, the candy is for me. Yes, the movies are mostly for me as well (Toy Story is my FAVORITE. When Brian gets back, we shall recite both movies in their entirety just for old time's sake.). And yes, Olivia's 'basket' will soon be re-purposed as storage in her room (I am too cheap to buy an 8 dollar pink basket for use only once a year. LOL). Daddy picked out her purple dress. It was a perfectly beautiful day for its debut. What a cutie pie!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Awww.
I think it's the same with clothes. My mother-in-law gives me all kinds of cute clothes for the kids, but they're not excited to wear them! I'm excited to see them wearing them. So now she just says "I got you some clothes, for the kids to wear". So Olivia, they got you an Easter basket so they could eat the candy, and a cute dress so they could take pictures of you, but you probably won't remember it! LOL.

Rach Williams said...

The chubby arm rolls... agh, my favourite!

McGinnis Family said...

I still cannot get over how much she looks like you two!!!!