Monday, May 3, 2010

Blessed!

Happy Family

With Omi and Opa (pre-temper tantrum)
With Grandma and Grandpa and Uncles Chris and Ty
(Olivia speaking: "Get this dress off of me and put me to bed!"


With Uncle Adam, Aunt Cindy, Grandma Daniela and Grandpa Brad

(I'm not sure what I was trying to accomplish by holding Olivia's hand in every picture. It was obviously making her real happy, right?)

Her precious little shoes. I took this picture during church...it was too perfect with her little feetsies against Ryan's suit pants!

With handsome Daddy

Happier times...the morning of the blessing BEFORE we put the dress on! This picture is an especially flattering angle of my thighs, and yes, that's what my hair looks like before the flat iron gets to it. Love the fuzz.



We had a wonderful weekend in Tooele with all of our family and friends that came to celebrate Olivia's baby blessing! Ryan and I were both so nervous about how everything would go, and it is definitely a relief to have it in the past. Huge thanks to everyone who helped with yummy food and creating such a fantastic day for us to remember.


Olivia looked so beautiful in her dress, but I didn't get a really good shot of just her in the pretty thing. I intended to put it back on her and take a few shots today, but our entire household's Sunday wardrobe has beome the most recent casualty of my post-baby mushy brain, and is still in the closet at my in-law's. Oh well!

3 comments:

brittney said...

So precious!! Her dress is adorable... and the feet picture... LOVE IT!!!

McGinnis Family said...

Ohhhh! HAPPY BLESSING DAY!!! She looked beautiful and I loved how her personality shines through in each picture! So fun!

Rach Williams said...

You have a blessed baby. She is getting so old. I love how smiley she is and always seems so happy. I wish I could meet her...