Friday, November 14, 2008

Cool Moms

Isn't that what we all want to be??? Eventually we want our kids to look at us and go, "My mom is so totally awesome!" Well, I'm far away from having any children say that to me personally, mostly because I don't think any kid really gets just how cool their mom is until they leave her! But I just want my mom to know that I think that she's a COOL MOM!!! Cool for teaching me to be good. Cool for showing all those twenty-year olds in college that she can kick their GPAs out the window while raising five children, being a great wife, preparing for weddings, missionary farewells, graduation parties and cruising in Mexico. And especially cool for always listening to me. My mom had a big test today, which, as far as I can tell, is very important in her interpreting program. She thinks she did "ok" but I know she did so much better than "ok". So everyone, tell your mom she's a COOL MOM too!

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Cute blog! I totally have been meaning to come in! I need my eyebrows done! What are you working this saturday or are you working?? ;)