Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've been tagged

Silly, but I have no other thoughts for this day, so why not!
1. Where is your cell phone? Night Table
2. Where is your significant other? Bed
3. Your hair color? Blondish
4. Your mother? Miss Her!
5. Your father? Dedicated
6. Your favorite thing? Music
7. Your dream last night? hmmm...I usually have something good too, but nothing today!
8. Your dream/goal? Have a family
9. The room you're in? Loft
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Being alone
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? With my hubby
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? Perfect!
15. One of your wish-list items? Grand Piano...sticking with Erin on that one.
16. Where you grew up? Canada
17. The last thing you did? Took a bath
18. What are you wearing? PJs
19. Your TV? Gets way too much use! (Hey, I'm working on it!)
20. Your pet? Kelly the wild cat
21. Your computer? Also gets way too much use! (I'm not working on that one)
22. Your mood? Restless...perhaps I'll take a walk.
23. Missing someone? Yes
24. Your car? Clean (washed her myself)
25. Something you're not wearing? socks
26. Favorite store? hmmmm....I do like a good go at TJ Maxx, but I have recently discovered Barnes and Noble
27. Your summer? HOT
28. Love someone? Ryan
29. Your favorite color? I hate color questions! I love anything except pastels.
30. When is the last time you laughed? Tonight (at my husband..."I'm not laughing AT you, I'm laughing WITH you!)
31. Last time you cried? Not really a crier, but there have been funerals lately...so I'll say last week.

0 comments: