Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cleaning out My Closets

I love the feeling of Saturday! Why?

  • Because it's the day before Sunday and I always have Sundays "off" (a day of playing, practicing, teaching, reading, but which is technically a day off, since I don't have to go to work).
  • Work is usually busy, but we have three girls working, so it normally doesn't get super overwhelming.
  • I can catch up on my chores after work without worrying about work the next day!
  • The town just has a little extra "buzz" on Saturdays. A good buzz. Like things are being accomplished and people are happy to be getting them accomlished.

Yes. Saturdays are delightful. So, since I am done with work, I am now making a mental list of all the things that need to be done. It is feeling incredibly spring-like outside, so I think a healthy dose of spring cleaning needs to be administered to my closets. I have lots of clothes that I NEVER wear. I have plenty of shoes that I NEVER wear. And my scrapbooking closet is awful, because I just throw the scraps from all my little 'projects' into a pile. I think is how I will spend my evening. Cleaning out my closets. Literally, of course.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Sounds great to me!! Although my closets are surprisingly in order....it's the rest that needs attention! Have fun

It was awesome to see you.. Hopefully next time we will get to visit longer and do something fun

Jayelle said...

Glad you're home safe and sound!

Makayla Steiner said...

I feel just the same (minus the working at a beauty salon bit...) :)

Me Chelle said...

oh yeah spring cleaning .... i love it i get to endulge my ocd and throw tons of stuff away and feel amazing afterwards... all i needed was some friends to come over and see what i had accomplished im glade you had your dose of it