Monday, March 16, 2009

The Proof!

I did it. Tackled two major closets, one small closet and my bathroom drawers. I know, I know, I was supposed to do them on Saturday, but never quite got around to finishing them. So, just in case you are inspired now to clean your own closets, here are a few ideas of what to keep and what to toss.

Keep:

Husband's super decked out Home Depot apron

Cardboard cut-out Salt Lake Temple. (Do you know how long that took to make? Toss it? I think not.)

About ten suitcases. We should go somewhere once in awhile, I suppose.

Giant plush gorilla

Most of my shoes :-)

Toss:

Three non-matching socks in a gym bag. Seriously.

"Santa's Coal" bubble gum...from two Christmases ago.

All remaining clothing from the high school/college days.

About a zillion bobby pins that were missing the little rubber ends.

Two non working flat irons.

My treasured Doc Marten's. Sigh. LOL


Closet Before


Closet After


All in all, I'd say it was a success!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Bravo! I hate bobby pins that are missing the ends.

Jayelle said...

Haha! Me too. Ouch.

Lisa said...

I just did the same thing to my wardrobe...I cannot believe how much stuff I had from high school!!